Re: [suth_to_aus] FW: [FHANQ] NSW Transcriptions Marilyn Rowan

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi Jenelle
      As I always use Marilyn Rowan I have already received her email.
      Over today and tomorrow I will be looking for people on my trees
      that need further proof such as a Transcription (BDM) and any info
      I do not have.

      The service is good and the regular fee for full transcription was $18
      but she often had 'specials' for $16.  Her site also has more functions that could be helpful to some folks.
      check it out.
      Paddy
      (in a really continuous soggy Saturday we now have enough thanks, so turn the rain off long enough to do the laundry.)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013

        I use her frequently..