FW: [FHANQ] NSW Transcriptions Marilyn Rowan

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2013
      NSW, SOUTH AUSTRALIA HAVE TRANSCRIPTION AGENTS...its a bit cheaper than
      paying for a full cert...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
        Hi Jenelle
        As I always use Marilyn Rowan I have already received her email.
        Over today and tomorrow I will be looking for people on my trees
        that need further proof such as a Transcription (BDM) and any info
        I do not have.

        The service is good and the regular fee for full transcription was $18
        but she often had 'specials' for $16.  Her site also has more functions that could be helpful to some folks.
        check it out.
        Paddy
        (in a really continuous soggy Saturday we now have enough thanks, so turn the rain off long enough to do the laundry.)

        NSW, SOUTH AUSTRALIA HAVE TRANSCRIPTION AGENTS...its a bit cheaper than
        paying for a full cert...

        The Registry has awarded us a new contract which will start from July 1st
        2013. Unfortunately, this means transcription prices will need to rise from
        1st July to cover the increased fee we will need to pay the Registry. Full
        transcriptions will be $20 from July 1st.

        New prices for other services can be found on our web site..
        mailto:marilynr%40transcriptions.com.au

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013

          I use her frequently..