FW: [AUS-SAGEN] Update for National Archives of Australia

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 8:42 PM
      Off the South Australian list.

      From: aus-sagen-bounces@... [mailto:aus-sagen-bounces@...]
      On Behalf Of Ros Dunstall
      Sent: Wednesday, 29 May 2013 1:21 PM
      To: SA List; FPFHG
      Subject: [AUS-SAGEN] Update for National Archives of Australia

      National Archives of Australia has just released their SODA Stream - new
      records scanned by the Archives. It has a number of features, but best of
      all the info is 'findable-by-Google' (which their normal RecordSearch info
      isn't). http://soda.naa.gov.au/
      *http://soda.naa.gov.au/*
      soda.naa.gov.au
      <http://soda.naa.gov.au/>
      AUS-SAGEN Archives are here:
      http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/index/AUS-SAGEN/

      Websites of Interest on our Blog:
      http://aus-sagen-genealogy-websites.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , May 29 12:17 AM
        Jenelle, this is great, didn't find anything in particular
        at this stage but one 'quick' peak and I was gone for nearly
        an hour.  Fantastic site.
        Thank you
        Paddy