Re: [suth_to_aus] FW: [AUS-QLD] KARRAKATTA CEMETERY, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2013
      Just sent off my signed petition.
      Paddy

      From: Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...>
      To: suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 21 May 2013 8:31 AM
      Subject: [suth_to_aus] FW: [AUS-QLD] KARRAKATTA CEMETERY, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.

      This came through the Queensland list this morning.

      From: Dick Eastman

      Thank you for sending that article. I will use that in the newsletter and
      will credit you as the source.

      Thanks for thinking of me and of the newsletter.

      - Dick Eastman

      =======================
      Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
      The DAILY source of genealogy news.
      http://www.eogn.com/

      On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 6:38 AM, Brian M. Morley <mailto:bmo06298%40bigpond.net.au>
      wrote:

      Petitioning Members of the Legislative Assembly of the Government of Western
      Australia This petition will be delivered to:

      Members of the Legislative Assembly of the Government of Western Australia
      West Australian Government: bring an end to the clearing of headstones in
      West Australian Cemeteries

      http://tinyurl.com/b7uvpzy

      Please remember to snip most of the earlier message before you post any
      reply...... Thank you!