TASMANIA BIRTH, DEATH AND MARRIAGE RECORDS

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013

      Just got notified these have gone on line for free, haven’t checked it yet..

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
        Great Jenelle,
        Have a couple of rellies died there. Never tried to get the
        info on them
        Thanks
        Paddy

        Just got notified these have gone on line for free, haven’t checked it yet..
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013

          Paddy, it came up on my facebook page, that’s where I read it.