Sorry this is happening to you

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
      Really tired of all the mess these hackers leave to others.
      Never could get the right contact in yahoo to get the Gene-aus group
      that is sitting there with no moderator for years now.closed  End up going
      round and round.  Not saying that your hackers originated there,
      just saying they should be caught and punished for all the damage
      they do.  I have spent so much time on that abandoned group and still
      can't get the right contact.
      Last advice I had was to rally the members and elect a new moderator????

      Big help.....

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013

        I’ve spent hours this morning changing passwords, this site myfairpoint.net seems legit, they are just using my name, I never joined them, I’m just trying now to see if there are any spyware on here..

        Jenelle.