Re: [suth_to_aus] NEW MEMBER..

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013
      Hi Eddie
      Welcome to our list.
      The name McRae/Macrea has a familiar ring in my Mackay family
      History.  Does a Mary Macrea ring a bell in your family
      I would have to look it up if you think it may be of interest
      She married a Mackay and they lived in Sydney NSW
      Could have been Donald Mackay or Angus Mackay.  There were quite
      a lot of Mackay's left Scotland and made their lives in Sydney.
      Long shot ....
      regards
      Paddy