NEW MEMBER..

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013

      Please welcome Eddie Macrae, who has family from Bora and Helmsdale who travelled to Australasia.

      Post what details you know, a lot of shipping, newspapers, state archives, bdms are on line, if not some of us have CD’s who can help.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013
        Hi Eddie
        Welcome to our list.
        The name McRae/Macrea has a familiar ring in my Mackay family
        History.  Does a Mary Macrea ring a bell in your family
        I would have to look it up if you think it may be of interest
        She married a Mackay and they lived in Sydney NSW
        Could have been Donald Mackay or Angus Mackay.  There were quite
        a lot of Mackay's left Scotland and made their lives in Sydney.
        Long shot ....
        regards
        Paddy