I'M BACK

  • jenellemccarrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2007
      I'm back from NZ, so feel free to post again.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2007
        Welcome back Jenelle,
        Hope all the body bits still working OK?
        Also hope you had a really good time.
        Paddy

        jenellemccarrick <jmac2005@...> wrote:
        I'm back from NZ, so feel free to post again.
        Jenelle.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2007
          Paddy,
          had a good time though the snow wasn't as good as last year, but they have had 2 days of awsome snow falls since we left.  Isn't that the usual way. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE YESTERDAY.
          Heard some very clever and funny commercials on tv and radio, and for the very first time in all my travels had to explain the use of the word MATE and what is MATESHIP.

          Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 8:04 AM
          Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] I'M BACK

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:suth_ to_aus-digest@ yahoogroups. com
          mailto:suth_ to_aus-fullfeatu red@yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Nortje
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
            Welcome back Jenelle.  Do hope you got some good skiing in.  Which one are you in the photo that Christine posted in Rogues Gallery??
            Carol

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
              Carol,
              I'm the blonde next to Graham McLeod, I have a blue long sleeve fleece on, the man in the morone long shirt is Glen.

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
                Thanks Jenelle - you're a young chick hey!  Lovely photo.

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
                  Carol,
                  Thanks I've knocked on the door of 21 twice, must be all the tap dancing I do.