Hackers again

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 1:08 PM
      In the last 12 hours I have had two batches of hackers emails
      Ten in one batch and five in another.
      Also had a warning from the admin in Ireland to change our passwords immediately.
      I am about to do that on Yahoo (the hackers didn't send anything to Yahoo mail so far) and on Bigpond.
      I also blocked the senders (who I had never heard of) from my computer.
      Still, to make sure we are safe good idea to change our passwords again.  Getting boring.