Re: [suth_to_aus] John Oates - query on MARY ANN GORDON from Sutherlandshire

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2013
      John
      Take the advice from jenelle.  I haad Googled and came up with quite a lot on a Mary Ann Gordon and a John, seems that is not the one judging from you shown pedigree it could be a James.
      Try Jenelle's suggestions before you go any further.  Have you looked for a death notice for the James you have marked.
      Lots of things to look at.
      Paddy

      From:        paddy walsh <salisbury29a@...>
      To:        "suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com" <suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:        22/02/2013 12:19 PM
      Subject:        Re: [suth_to_aus] NEW MEMBER - MARY ANN GORDON
      Sent by:        suth_to_aus@yahoogroups.com

      Are we talking about a John who married a Mary Ann Gordon perhaps in
      Victoria Australia.  Made his money in the goldfields?
      Paddy