Re: [suth_to_aus] ANOTHER weird email.

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi Judy
      Just had another thought.  Played it back in what is left of my brain.
      It was sent to my salsbry2@bigpond address.
      I assumed it was sent to Cty Sutherland as I had just been looking at some emails from there.
        Dumb and dumber.
      I did tickle it around the edges and found it was a personal message (clean) re someones aunt did the wrong thing.  Didn't touch the link and it has all gone to god now.  But do remember that his address had Yahoo in it.
      Maybe was mistaken identity.