Re: [suth_to_aus] HOW DO YOU CHANGE PASSWORDS ON YAHOO

  • JM
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2012
      Jenelle
      Go to the Suth to AuYahoo List Page.
      In very top left hand side is a sign in button.
      When you have signed in it will change to your name.
      Click on that and select "account"
      You can then find a "change password" button

      There are probably other ways too...but that is the way I did it.
      Judy

      > As you saw from the posting, yahoo has been hacked, its true, Ive looked,
      > how and where do I change the password. I've looked obviously in the wrong
      > place.
      > Thanks,
      > Jenelle.

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2012
        Thanks Judy for this info. I have just changed mine.

        Regards
        Carol

        In very top left hand side is a sign in button.
        When you have signed in it will change to your name.
        Click on that and select "account"
        You can then find a "change password" button

        There are probably other ways too...but that is the way I did it.
        Judy

        > As you saw from the posting, yahoo has been hacked, its true, Ive
        > looked,
        > how and where do I change the password. I've looked obviously in the
        > wrong
        > place.
        > Thanks,
        > Jenelle.