HOW DO YOU CHANGE PASSWORDS ON YAHOO

  • jenellemccarrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2012
      As you saw from the posting, yahoo has been hacked, its true, Ive looked, how and where do I change the password. I've looked obviously in the wrong place.
      Thanks,
      Jenelle.
    • JM
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2012
        Jenelle
        Go to the Suth to AuYahoo List Page.
        In very top left hand side is a sign in button.
        When you have signed in it will change to your name.
        Click on that and select "account"
        You can then find a "change password" button

        There are probably other ways too...but that is the way I did it.
        Judy

        > As you saw from the posting, yahoo has been hacked, its true, Ive looked,
        > how and where do I change the password. I've looked obviously in the wrong
        > place.
        > Thanks,
        > Jenelle.

      • Carol
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2012
          Thanks Judy for this info. I have just changed mine.

          Regards
          Carol

          In very top left hand side is a sign in button.
          When you have signed in it will change to your name.
          Click on that and select "account"
          You can then find a "change password" button

          There are probably other ways too...but that is the way I did it.
          Judy

          > As you saw from the posting, yahoo has been hacked, its true, Ive
          > looked,
          > how and where do I change the password. I've looked obviously in the
          > wrong
          > place.
          > Thanks,
          > Jenelle.