WELCOME NEW MEMBER JEAN FFRENCH

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012

      Please welcome our new member Jean, she has Sutherland interest, Jean post what you know, some of us have access to Vict BDM cd’s, you have newspapers on line, Vcitorian Gazettes, War Records, Wills,  shipping..

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
        Hi Jean
        Please let us know your interests and as much information as you can and I am sure one or more of us will help if we can.  In the meantime, Welcome.
        Paddy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2012
          Hi Everyone
          Welcome to Jean.
          I can help as best I can. I am going to Public Records Office for the next few days. I am just getting the hang of the system down there.
          At this stage, the best records so far are the Education Dept with school registers and the inquests from the Macbeth CDs.
          I went several days last week. Have been bringing plenty back for our society. Not sure what to do once we find more Scottish born around our district.
          Just send through requests as I get these emails on my phone.
          Tammy from near Ballarat