FW: Latest family history news and tips - May 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012

      Subject: Latest family history news and tips - May 2012

      It's not all good news in my latest newsletter - but some of the good news is very good news, especially if you're a findmypast subscriber (or planning to become one!):

      Who Do You Think You Are? cancelled in US

      D-I-Y CSI?

      Belfast cemetery records online

      Old FamilySearch

      Introducing the new look findmypast

      Smart census searches

      Searching by occupation

      Scotland: good news and bad news

      Ancestry vs findmypast

      Reminder: exclusive offer ENDS MONDAY

      How humans got to be so brainy - the answer's in your DNA

      Is this a coincidence?

      Marry in haste, repent at leisure

      Make it easy for your cousins to reply

      What's in a name?

      Peter's Tips

      To read the newsletter click the link below (or else, highlight it, copy it, then paste it into your browser).

      http://www.lostcousins.com/newsletters/latemay12news.htm

      Alternatively, visit the LostCousins website where you'll find a link to the latest newsletter in the menu.

      There's no need to log-in to read my newsletter. But if you want to log in to your LostCousins account, go to http://www.lostcousins.com then enter your email address and password.

      Peter Calver

      Founder, LostCousins

      This is a closed mailing list - these emails are sent ONLY to the 60,000 LostCousins members who have asked to receive my newsletters. Should you no longer wish to be alerted when a new edition is online please change the settings on your My Details page, or contact me if you need help. And if you're not researching your family tree, never have done, and have no aspiration to do so in the future, please let me know so that I can close your account.