Ancestry

  • Joan Currie
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2012
      Thank you Jenelle. Worth looking into.
      Joan

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2012

        I went uk this time heritage plus..

        Jenelle.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2012

          Hi Jenelle,
          Have read about the damage caused in Townsville from the tornado.
          Hope you and yours are safe and were not affected.
          xxx
          Paddy

           .

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 19, 2012

              Paddy, I’m fine, my parents, neighbours, but there is more damage done to homes than cyclone yasi, roofs gone, ½ houses gone along dalrymple road..she’s a bit of a mess.

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 19, 2012

                Yeh we’re good where we are, roads flooded, not sure good in other parts, more damage than yasi..Thanks for checking on me people, she’s been pretty wild and windy, lots of rain since Friday.