Re: [suth_to_aus] Digest Number 751

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
      OOPs Jenelle
      Just realised that you will be researching WW1 not WW2 prisoners of war.  So as you can see, recently absense from constructive researching has not improved my brain.  Err just needs a bit of practice or oiling to run smooth.  Oh well, back top the drawing board!
      Paddy

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012

        No worries Paddy, I got confused with 2 camps at Holzminden..one for british officers (very misleading..all nationalities, privates as well) and one for civilians..