RE: [suth_to_aus] Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012

      Big break throughs I hope for everyone, as some of you know..I’ve been engaged, (free of course..screen credit), to research a POW CAMP, breakout in WW1 called Holzminden, it started with finding the 50-60 in the tunnel, and the 29 who got out and 10 who got away, then they said oh did you know there were at least 550 plus orderlies at one time and I said, no worries…I now have just over 300 accounted for, some Scottish/Canadian/newzealand/aussies/south African, so if a family member was a POW in germany in WW1 give me an email..we do have a Sutherland name..

      Its an enormous responsibility and a priviledge to do this…it gives some closure to some families..

      Jenelle.