Happy New Year

  • Joan Currie
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012
      Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2012.
      Thank you Jenelle for all your efforts during the year..... have been
      much appreciated.
      Joan
    • Fiona
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012
        Happy New Year to all on the list.

        I still can't get back onto the other list but check the yahoo website for postings

        :)

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012

          Whatcha done Fiona..you can post to this, I disappeared off the county Sutherland list but re-subscribed..

          Jenelle.

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012
            I tried to resubscribe but no luck - not sure what i'm doing wrong Jenelle!

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012

              Not sure who’s running county Sutherland now..

              Jenelle.

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012
                Chris is still, Jenelle but I can do a few things.

                Fiona,
                I think I may have fixed it .
                Try posting to Co Suth list Let me know if it doesn't work..You were listed as "no mail" I have changed it to individual mail.
                Judy

                -----

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012
                  And a Very Happy New Year from me also!
                  Thank you big time, Jenelle for keeping this list ticking over so well!
                  Judy

                  -----
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 1, 2012

                    Big break throughs I hope for everyone, as some of you know..I’ve been engaged, (free of course..screen credit), to research a POW CAMP, breakout in WW1 called Holzminden, it started with finding the 50-60 in the tunnel, and the 29 who got out and 10 who got away, then they said oh did you know there were at least 550 plus orderlies at one time and I said, no worries…I now have just over 300 accounted for, some Scottish/Canadian/newzealand/aussies/south African, so if a family member was a POW in germany in WW1 give me an email..we do have a Sutherland name..

                    Its an enormous responsibility and a priviledge to do this…it gives some closure to some families..

                    Jenelle.