FW: More family history news & offers Nov 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011

      From the Lost Cousins newsletter.

      Jenelle.

      From: LostCousins newsletter [mailto:info@...]
      Subject: More family history news & offers Nov 2011

      There are more interesting facts, more records to search, and more offers from more websites than ever before in my latest LostCousins newsletter:

      More ink, vicar?

      Save when you join the Society of Genealogists

      EXCLUSIVE findmypast.co.uk discount

      Essex parish records at FamilySearch

      Records of military nurses now online

      Was your ancestor an inventor?

      Copyright - or copy wrong?

      Standards for sharing information

      Top genealogy shows in 2012

      When is a father-in-law not a father-in-law?

      Ripper story features in TV show

      Can you really buy a NEW Kindle for only £79?

      Don't forget FamilySearch!

      International Genealogical Index

      IGI Batch Numbers

      An ideal Christmas present?

      Peter's Tips

      To read the newsletter click the link below (or else, highlight it, copy it, then paste it into your browser).

      http://www.lostcousins.com/newsletters/nov11news.htm

      Alternatively, visit the LostCousins website where you'll find a link on the Latest News page.

      There's no need to log-in to read my newsletter. But if you want to log in to your LostCousins account, go to http://www.lostcousins.com then enter your email address and password.

      Peter Calver

      Founder, LostCousins

      These emails are only sent to the 58,000 LostCousins members who have asked to receive my newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive them please change the settings on your My Details page, or contact me for help. And if you're not researching your family tree and never have done, do please let me know so that I can close your account - sending emails to people who aren't interested in family history is as much a waste of my time as it is of yours!