FW: [FHANQ] Queensland Past On line

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2011
      From off the FHANQ list, with thanks to Wayneann and Cecelia.

      Sent: Thursday, 27 October 2011 8:23 AM
      To: fhanq@...
      Subject: [FHANQ] Queensland Past On line

      For our members,
      Queensland Past On line, The Collection.. Text
      Queensland is a unique and dynamic collection of full text, searchable
      digitised sources on Queensland Colonial and State History...

      Searchable Books, Theses, Journals, Pugh's Almanac, Government Gazettes,
      Qld Hansard and The Queenslander.

      http://www.textqueensland.com.au/

      -----
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2011
        This looks like being a terrific resource, Jenelle
        However, I found that it was incredibly slow to search..in fact I gave up :(
        Perhaps it needs some fine tuning?
        I'll have another go tomorrow
        Judy

        > From off the FHANQ list, with thanks to Wayneann and Cecelia.

        Jenelle.

        href="http://www.textqueensland.com.au/">http://www.textqueensland.com.au/

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2011

          Judy it was a bit slow yesterday, I had a quick look after they posted it on the FHANQ list, perhaps everyone jumped on it.

          Jenelle.

          face=Calibri>http://www.textqueensland.com.au/