Railway Employees

  • Joan Currie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011
      Thanks Jenelle, I will certainly look at these as I have railway men in
      my family history.
      My ggf was a railway engineer and rode on the first train to go from
      Sydney to Parramatta in 1855.
      Many thanks for some more good links.
      Joan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011

        I’m finding these little sites, I also found the pictorial of the Bank of New South Wales employees who served (g page), so I’m trying to figure it out how to get from A onwards too, lots of photos of Australian, New Zealand and other countries..

        Jenelle.