Gold fields and Scottish Natives of Sutherland

  • Tammy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
      I do know that we have linked families eg. McKinnons,Gunns,Sutherlands,
      Was anyone wanting to get together to compare notes or brickwalls?
      I am not that good at Scottish records but we should look at a Sutherlandshire database for Australian immigrants.
      There were plenty of Scots that came and were pioneering families of rural victoria.
      What do you think?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011

        I’ve got linked families in rural Victoria, Sutherland, Murrays, Polson, so on and so forth..

        Jenelle.