FW: [nz] 30 free credits Scotlands People

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2011
      From: new-zealand-bounces@...
      [mailto:new-zealand-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jenny B
      Sent: Thursday, 7 July 2011 9:32 AM
      To: new-zealand@...
      Subject: [nz] 30 free credits Scotlands People

      http://www.ancestralscotland.com/scotlandspeople/?dm_i=2GT,GD6L,83H0E,1BXTW,
      1

      May be enough credits to look up one or two records.

      Jenny

      database 6271 (20110706) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      The List Guidelines

      http://new-zealand-l.blogspot.com/

      -----
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2011
        Jenelle,
        Being a dummy, I can't get into where to claim the 30 credits.
        Pity a poor old lady and tell me what to do.
        All I have is this large whie space that doesn't react when I
        click on it.  Maybe there is a trick to it or that that part has been
        whited out due to re sending.???
        Duh!
        Paddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2011

          Judy can you walk paddy through it, I think you put in those numbers in voucher.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2011
            I came to a dead end too...after I received the code.
            So I went to Scotlands People
            "Buy more credits" and entered the code there
            It worked :)

            Judy

            Judy can you walk paddy through it, I think you put in those numbers in voucher.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2011
              Thanks Judy
              will try again tomorrrow but I think that they may still have me down for years ago as a previous member.  Still, worth a try.
              regards
              Paddy