Re: [suth_to_aus] FW: [MDX] Digitisation of British Newspapers

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
      Thanks Jenelle
      Reading through the blurb, it looks as if the images may be available in the
      future through FMP?
      Whateveer, it will be a fab resource.
      A great addition to the material accessible through the NLA e-services.

      Judy

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011

        Judy might help me with my HOLZMINDEN research for the film..

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
          Yes the site looks good, I have saved it to my links pages.
          Paddy