re: FW: December newsletter - latest genealogy news & articles

  • Frances Bishop
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi Jenelle,

      Thanks for posting the Lost Cousins newsletters. This time I had a
      closer look and signed up for the free version. Any tips for getting
      the most out of the web site?

      Many thanks, Frances
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011

        Frances I go through everything for the newsletter, I’ve never had success through the Lost Cousin site, but you might…

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011
          Thanks, Jenelle. I appreciate your help.

          Frances