Re: [suth_to_aus] Fw: Angus Polson

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
      sorry Joan, forgot to turn the light on..there's no attachment as well.
      Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 5:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Fw: Angus Polson

      Jan I can't see what you are referring to, looks like you cut some of the original message, was there a link or something..
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
        Jean see what you are referring to, when you clicked on the army records, scroll down to the bottom of the page where you see the words medium, large and original, I just clicked in medium, I printed this out ages ago, normal size...