Re: [suth_to_aus] Gravestone Photographic Resource Project home page

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
      Jenelle
      Unfortunately Yahoo with not much warning closed all geocities websites.
      They were free but seemed silly to close them when Google is offering free
      websites :)
      Many folk may not have had the code for their website or even have known how
      to create it and would have had to start from scratch loading their data
      elsewhere.
      I suspect some do not even know their websites have been removed. :( esp if
      they have changed their email address.
      Judy

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
        Judy I remember seeing something mentioned on the NZ rootsweb site and that
        was it, shame really..