Welcome back

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
        Hi Jenelle.
      Hope you had a great holiday.
      I just received my computer back, problem was the card had a malfunction!
      However it will take a while to sort it all out again.
      Lost a few family trees from the software but have paper copies of all.  They were all backed up after entering data but when I got the computer  back the restore didn't recognise the backups.
      From now have two external hard drives for backup each night and once I get everything back to rights will never lose any data again.
      So did you get some good skying in?  We have had plenty of snow in NSW and we in Sydney are receiving the icy winds from the mountains.
      Bet 'the kids' were glad to see you!