Fw: Angus Polson

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5 12:59 AM
    For those of us with Angus Polson as a descendant, you may find this interesting...
      Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
        Jan I can't see what you are referring to, looks like you cut some of the original message, was there a link or something..

          sorry Joan, forgot to turn the light on..there's no attachment as well.
          Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 5:52 AM

          Jan I can't see what you are referring to, looks like you cut some of the original message, was there a link or something..

            Jean see what you are referring to, when you clicked on the army records, scroll down to the bottom of the page where you see the words medium, large and original, I just clicked in medium, I printed this out ages ago, normal size...