Re: [suth_to_aus] Hughina Clark Ross & Michael Sullivan marriage certificate [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010
      I think its Methodist Free Church, (street name), Bendigo... (are we talking Daniel George Sullivan's marriage or his parents name) which is Michael Sullivan and Highina Sullivan nee..Ross.
      I have attached a copy of the marriage certificate in .pdf format if  you wish to have a look at it.  (I hope it works)

      Coral Jones

      cjones58@tpg. com.au  or

      jones3995@hotmail. com

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010
        Coral
        Wrong certificate :)
        I have attached a copy of the marriage certificate in .pdf format if  you wish to have a look at it.  (I hope it works)

        Coral Jones

        cjones58@...  or

        jones3995@...

      • ceej
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010
          Yes, thanks Jenelle, but it is the Scottish Parish that I can't make out. It says Parish ????? Sutherlandshire, Scotland.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010
            Coral
            Did you mean to send marriage certificate for Hughina ? This is for her son

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010
              I've got Cr.. so far..
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
                Coral
                I've had another gander and I think it is Gospie.

                What I thought was a Cr is in fact I think a printed G Our minister's handwriting not great..perhaps imbibing a little at the nuptuals at the hotel!!!
                Dad's handwriting looks a bit shaky too1
                judy
                -----