Fw: [nz] Certificates from Royal Humane Society

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      I just got this off the New Zealand list, see a few hits for my New Zealand
      connections, follow Althea's instructions..

      Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [nz] Certificates from Royal Humane Society

      They have a wonderful site
      http://www.royalhumanesociety-nz.com/
      that you can search names
      Click on Awards then search databases on that page
      There is also a wonderful book with all entries in, available at most
      libraries
      or on interloan in NZ, ??Aus as well