Fw: BMD certificate scandal, Nick Clegg's ancestry and more...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      Latest copy of Lost Cousins.

      Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:34 PM
      Subject: BMD certificate scandal, Nick Clegg's ancestry and more...

      My latest newsletter is now available online. Here's a list of the articles you'll find:

      Now We Are Six
      GRO reveals costs - at long last
      What will the largest surname study reveal?
      Party leaders find their past
      Researching Scottish Family History
      Anyone still using credits?
      Recording 1911 Census source information
      Google works wonders
      Royal Marine medal roll now online
      FamilySearch beta site
      Why I prefer old-style Ancestry searches
      Findmypast heads down under
      Peter's Tips
      Have you triedÂ…?

      To read the latest issue just click the link below (or else, highlight it, copy it, then paste it into your browser). Remember, you don't need your password as it's not necessary to log-in to read the newsletter.

      All of my newsletters since February 2009 are still online, and because each newsletter links to the one before, it's easy to catch up on any you've missed, or track down an article you'd like to re-read.

      By all means circulate my newsletter to friends or relatives who share your interest in family history - just copy the link above and paste it into your email. But why not invite them to join LostCousins so that they'll get a copy regularly?

      Remember - there's no need to log-in to read the newsletter.

      Please remember to update your My Details page when your email address is about to change - if I can't contact you then nor can your cousins!

      Peter Calver
      Founder, LostCousins

      You have received this email because you are a registered member of LostCousins. If you would prefer not to receive my occasional newsletters, or would rather receive an edition that matches your interests more closely, please change the preferences on your My Details page.