MCKIRDY INDEX

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27 12:10 AM
      Does anyone know what happened to the McKirdy Index (was a site out of New
      Zealand) that had deaths on it from Scotland...
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27 2:02 AM
        Jenelle,
        I am in that but have to say that I seldom remember to look.
        Will have to check March visa statement to see if he charged
        for the next 12 months.  I have spoken to the owner a few times
        over the years and he always came across as very helpful.
        I will have to check the site too.
        Paddy

        Does anyone know what happened to the McKirdy Index (was a site out of New
        Zealand) that had deaths on it from Scotland...

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
            suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 27 5:48 PM
          ok. thanks,

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 27 6:07 PM
            I checked it out,
            Is available on the National Library of Scotland site think I attached that before but for some reason it came out super large.
            Easier to just google McKirdy Index and should take you straight there.
            Paddy

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 27 6:10 PM

              Paddy this was an online site which had death certificates 1855-1875...
              They were cheaper than buying death certs from scotland people.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 27 6:30 PM
                Yeah I know
                was in it for years,
                paddy