Re: [suth_to_aus] http://gundaroo.info/genealogy/cemeteries/bungendo/bungendo.txt-GALLAGHER

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      OOps Jenelle
      Just realised you already posted that Graeme Challinor site.  Have had it for ages and just found it when going through some old disks looking for Byrne stuff.
      Lots of cemeteries and full of pioneer families.
      An area where they all gravitated to so they could scratch out a living.
      James Byrne and Sarah Frankilin settled around that area.
      Some very familiar names of the pardoned convicts.
      Paddy
      (Next time I will read your messages properly.!!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        no worries Paddy..

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join