Darling Downs Gazette indices

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Please forgive me if I have posted this before.

      Now online are indices to BDMs and obits from The Darling Downs gazette ..an
      early newspaper in the Toowoomba area. These actually include a lot of
      references to deaths particularly from all over Australia and occassionally
      overseas.
      Indexed 1861-1880..and will be added to over time.
      http://tddfhs.blogspot.com/

      Please feel free to pass on to any other lists.