Re: [suth_to_aus] Accessing British Newspapers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
      No worries Jenelle
      I had forgotten about the NLA. I have a membership of the Queensland State Library too, which is useful.
      Judy

      Thanks for this Judy...
      Jenelle.

      A reminder
      The NLA has e-resources available if you are a member [free---you need only
      be an Australian resident to sign up]
      http://www.nla. gov.au/app/ eresources/
      Some I quickly found:

      Palmer Index to the Times
      Times Digital Archive
      Eighteenth Cent Journals
      19th Century British Library Newspapers [I think this includes the
      Caledonian Mercury and an Aberdeen newspaper]