Accessing British Newspapers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
      A reminder
      The NLA has e-resources available if you are a member [free---you need only
      be an Australian resident to sign up]
      http://www.nla.gov.au/app/eresources/
      Some I quickly found:

      Palmer Index to the Times
      Times Digital Archive
      Eighteenth Cent Journals
      19th Century British Library Newspapers [I think this includes the
      Caledonian Mercury and an Aberdeen newspaper]

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
        Thanks for this Judy...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
          No worries Jenelle
          I had forgotten about the NLA. I have a membership of the Queensland State Library too, which is useful.
          Judy

          Thanks for this Judy...
          Jenelle.