RE: [suth_to_aus] Digest Number 465

  • Joan Currie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Sorry everyone. I didn't see that there was a deadline, did you? I got mine.
      Maybe it will come up again sometime.
      It says the newsletter is a quarterly so hopefully it might arrive one of
      these days.
      Joan

      Hi Joan
      I couldn't access this. It brought up the page, but when I clicked on to
      register, it wouldn't let me. Has anyone else had trouble with this site?
      Carol