Re: [suth_to_aus] GOVERNMENT GAZETTES, VICTORIA 1836-1997

    Message 1 of 10 , May 26, 2009
      Jenelle
      I just used the scroll on my mouse..worked a treat!
      Have already had some success.
      Bro of Gr gr grandmother George Lacey stopped paying rates in Bendigo [Sandhurst] ..thought he may have died....now I know why..insolvent and found another insolvency for him too I think later ..all little clues to what may have become of him..he has me foxed.

      BTW If you don't already have the little free programme MWSnap , it is well worth having..Makes snapping the image and saving an absolute breeze..I use it all the time for newspapers online too.
      Judy

      Judy,
      the scrolling down of the page took some figuring by me, I clicked on the middle square and held the cursor and dragged down and up that way, (I think).. can zoom in too.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 26, 2009
        Judy,
        don't know about that programme - is it like screen grab (think they have that at the historical society).