GOVERNMENT GAZETTES, VICTORIA 1836-1997

    Message 1 of 10 , May 25, 2009
      That's the end of washing and ironing today ladies and mowing gents.
      Jenelle.
      The SLV now has all the Government Gazettes for Victoria
      > on line and searchable 1836 -1997 and to current
      >

      > http://gazette.slv.vic.gov.au/

      07:09:00
      Message 2 of 10 , May 25, 2009
        Wahoo!!!
        Fantastic...see you all in the spring :)

        > That's the end of washing and ironing today ladies and mowing gents.
        > Jenelle.
        > The SLV now has all the Government Gazettes for Victoria
        >> on line and searchable 1836 -1997 and to current
        >>

        >> http://gazette.slv.vic.gov.au/

        > 07:09:00

        07:09:00
        Message 3 of 10 , May 25, 2009
          Judy,
          the scrolling down of the page took some figuring by me, I clicked on the middle square and held the cursor and dragged down and up that way, (I think).. can zoom in too.
          Fantastic... see you all in the spring :)

          > That's the end of washing and ironing today ladies and mowing gents.
          > Jenelle.
          > The SLV now has all the Government Gazettes for Victoria
          >> on line and searchable 1836 -1997 and to current
          >>

          >> http://gazette. slv.vic.gov. au/

          > 07:09:00

          07:09:00

          Message 4 of 10 , May 25, 2009
            Well no web access at the moment..will have a crack at it later,...better head out and do some weeding [with Roundup :) ]
            Judy

            Message 5 of 10 , May 25, 2009
              no worries.
              Message 6 of 10 , May 25, 2009
                Jenelle
                You sure know how to rearrange a persons morning.  Only spent an hour on it as stomach started rumbling.
                Had no trouble with it at all except that some items took a while to locate and load.  Minor thing.  Even has some NSW documents.
                Guess it will be hard to iron and use the site?  One of them has to go!   Guess which one.
                Paddy

                Well no web access at the moment..will have a crack at it later,...better head out and do some weeding [with Roundup :) ]
                Judy

                Judy,
                the scrolling down of the page took some figuring by me, I clicked on the middle square and held the cursor and dragged down and up that way, (I think).. can zoom in too.

                Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..
                Message 7 of 10 , May 25, 2009
                  Paddy, I did mine yesterday...
                  some do take a while to load, but, its free..

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 26, 2009
                    Jenelle
                    I just used the scroll on my mouse..worked a treat!
                    Have already had some success.
                    Bro of Gr gr grandmother George Lacey stopped paying rates in Bendigo [Sandhurst] ..thought he may have died....now I know why..insolvent and found another insolvency for him too I think later ..all little clues to what may have become of him..he has me foxed.

                    BTW If you don't already have the little free programme MWSnap , it is well worth having..Makes snapping the image and saving an absolute breeze..I use it all the time for newspapers online too.

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 26, 2009
                      Judy,
                      don't know about that programme - is it like screen grab (think they have that at the historical society).