NEW MEMBER - FIONA

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Please welcome our new Member Fiona. Feel free to post your Australia
      connections as most of us live in different states and can research at
      different locations.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2009
        Hi Fiona,
        Welcome to the group.
        Looking forward to you posting your interests so we on the list may be able to help you.
        Paddy

        Please welcome our new Member Fiona.  Feel free to post your Australia
        connections as most of us live in different states and can research at
        different locations.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..