Re: [suth_to_aus] mackenzieline

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 21, 2007
      5C this morning in Bondi.we keep saying to each other, well we are overdue for a real winter aren't we?  At least now the sun is out & I have washing on the line.  Warmed up to13C
      I have a 3rd cousin who has just about given up on a John McKenzie who emigrated to Aust.  In some areas the McKenzie name changed to McKenna, or McKinny and about 20 other spellings............Hopeless.  She now cuts out paper dolls and call them John ........
      Paddy

      Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...> wrote:
      ok.  it's the sort of research weather again today, rainy and cold.
      Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 9:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] mackenzieline

      Yes, I have searched Scotlandspeople without any success either. There are literally hundreds of John Mackenzies with Donald and Isabella Mackay for parents aren't there?
      Taking an average of the ages he has put on documents, I believe he was born about 1866. I am hoping someone will have him as a brother to Alice with the matching parents etc.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 21, 2007
        MacKenzie/McKenzie big around Barcaldine, can see pictures through the State library of quensland - picture site. I have a McKenzie in NZ, but got that information no problem.

        Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 9:25 AM

        Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:41 PM

        Yes Jenelle. For a time Karen and I thought this was our man. Big disappointment. So here I am again.

        have you seen this site in regards to your MacKenzie line by Karen Costello.
        Jenelle.
        http://www.geocitie s.com/karen_ costello5/ mackenzieline. html

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:suth_ to_aus-digest@ yahoogroups. com
            mailto:suth_ to_aus-fullfeatu red@yahoogroups. com

            http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts. Find outmore.
        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.