Re: [suth_to_aus] Manly Council-CEMETERY INDEX

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      no worries Paddy, extra shifts this week so mighten have the time to look for a while.
      Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 10:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Manly Council-CEMETERY INDEX

      Hi Jenelle,
      It may have been known by some but not to me.  Could be interesting as some of my relatives lived and owned homes there or there about from the early part of the 1900's
      Haven't got time to search right now but it will drive me mad until I can get to it.
      Thanks again for an unusual site and a good one.
      Paddy