County Sutherland Surname List: McA to McZ

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
      Heather,
      see the entry by Karen Costello, she's the one that had the MacKenzie site I
      sent to the list.
      Jenelle.
      http://members.aol.com/sloinne/Sutherland/listMacMc.htm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
        Jenelle,
        Can't get through on the link
        Paddy (in now sunny but cold Sydney, no more rain for a while please!)

        Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...> wrote:
        Heather,
        see the entry by Karen Costello, she's the one that had the MacKenzie site I
        sent to the list.
        Jenelle.
        http://members.aol.com/sloinne/Sutherland/listMacMc.htm

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
          Paddy,
          freezing here and raining.  just google county sutherland, it will come up from there.
          Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 11:44 AM
          Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] County Sutherland Surname List: McA to McZ

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join