Re: [suth_to_aus] Genseek - Passenger Indexes

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2008

      Paddy,
      you forget what's around, I can't remember which site it was, but down the bottom of her main search page, there used to be a big box labelled What's new on the WWW for genealogy, and it would list sites from the present backwards...
      Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Genseek - Passenger Indexes

      Jenelle,
      Keep sending the sites like this one.  Such a good one and sometimes we forget some of our favourite sites while behind the scenes they are being updated and because we have moved on we are missing all the updated data.
      The NZ one you sent is good too.
      Paddy