FREE ACCESS TO ANCESTRY'S MILITARY RECORDS FOR NOVEMBER.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Forwarded from another list this morning, free access to Ancestry's military records in November.

      Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:37 AM

      Free access to Ancestry's military records in November

      To commemorate the 90th anniversary of the end of World War One, the genealogical records giant Ancestry.co. uk will be providing FREE access to some of its records.

      Ancestry's announcement:

      At this time of remembrance, we want to help everyone find out about the sacrifices made by their World War One ancestors. That´s why, for the entire month of November, we are waiving our usual charges for searching and viewing of our World War One Service and Pensions records and the World War One Medal Index Cards collection.

      See:  http://scottishance stry.blogspot. com/2008/ 09/free-access- to-ancestrys- military. html

      Available:

      World War One Medal Index Cards (1914-22)

      British Army WW1 Service Records (1914-20)

      British Army WW1 Pension Records (1914-20)

      Jenelle.

      .

      __,