BRAGG

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      I was in contact with someone either on the County Sutherland list or Suth
      to Australia who had an interest in BRAGG, Queensland, possibly Townsville,
      (name escapes me), can you email me off list please. jmac2005@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        Sorry to go through both lists, someone was looking for BRAGG last year for
        Queensland, name has vanished right right, delete emails at end of day...
        Poster on Queensland list looking for BRAGG, original poster on this list (I
        think)???