Western Australian Genealogical Society Inc. Links to Genealogy Sites

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      I've probably posted this before, Western Australian Genealogical Society
      (Wags)..
      May have some new links or updates.
      Jenelle.
      http://www.wags.org.au/genisite.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Jenelle,
        If you have posted it before I can't remember the look of it.  Seems new to me.
        Looks like a really good place to get back onto the LEAHY family.  Never know what I will find.
        Good one Jenelle
        Paddy
        (Jealous of your one day did in Utah)

        I've probably posted this before, Western Australian Genealogical Society
        (Wags)..
        May have some new links or updates.
        Jenelle.
        http://www.wags.org.au/genisite.htm

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008

          no worries Paddy, didn't mind Utah, shame I wasn't into family history back then.

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join